AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: How many of you have found NGS markers

Thanks! I'd like to get a govt grant, to go and update them...!And, to retrace the GLO, in my area!:)N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: New Survey Rig

There is something wrong with your link...N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: How many of you have found NGS markers

I did an opus, but the opus elevation was not giving the geoidal height... so I wanted an independant check into some local datum, also to double chec...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 13
Views: 556
Reply
RE: When the luck runs out...

I spy:Feet (Sir Veys already mentioned)A few good screws. A couple of stakes, to mark corners. (Beside the irons)And, maybe a wire. And, probably a go...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Help with a Chainsaw Repair

I say replace them both. On my saws, you screw a plastic spark plug down the hole, which has a protruding plastic part, that blocks the piston from mo...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: I had a monument idea...

OK, let's be practical about it. You set a rebar, that is say, 20" dp. Dozer whacks the aluminum one. So, surveyor 1 straightens it, shoots top. Surve...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson draw by point #

Carlson, as a company, seems intrested in keeping their customers going. So, if you are not going, well, call them. They will help.Nate

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Observations of surveyors for 50 years

Hey, Dan, so good to hear from you! Dad is STILL fussing with his PC1600, and surveying, and filing plats. He just turned 84.He called me last night, ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Your Other Left

I love the name you picked. I have been describing some of your cartoons to the wife. "I said BACKSITE!!!!!!!!!!":)Nate

15 years ago
Page 476 / 527