AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Promark3 Firmware Update

Is there a locus processor out there, that does work with a USB port, instead of a serial port?I have 6 locus units still. Nate

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Inertial Surveying Equipment

"Inertial Surveying Equipment"Isn't that where the UPS guy throws your Total Station, (Just back from Hayes, for adjustment) over the fence?:)N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Back in the hunt now.

OK, so you sold your house, and then bought another??? say, I guess I am out of touch.... I thought you were becoming a motor home guy..... I sure rel...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed of the day

I bid $350!:)N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't think for one minute a Surveyor wasn't involved

Looks like I missed out on my Christmas bonus!:)N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Command Line

I called Tech Support, and there was a long word, I typed into the command line, and selected option 2. (It was on 3) Option 1, makes it so you cannot...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon FC2500 vs Carlson Surveyor +

1.) I have used an Explorer, but not the Topcon one. 2.) most data collectors will do it. 3.) some do some things better than others. 4.) there is a b...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Command Line

Hey, I just had to re install Carlson. My Hard windows were corrupted, my motherboard had a bad LAN, and the extra LAN board went out. Now, anywhere I...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: When the luck runs out...

I need a Ft/M button, for a GTS 3. Do I hear a bid of $5 on the FT/M button?:)N

15 years ago
Page 475 / 527