AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Observations of surveyors for 50 years

All I can say is that I am in awe of that fine pc of writing. I recomend that be read from the pulpit. (Where's Larry Phipps...)Excellent. Nate

15 years ago
Reply
RE: More experienced surveyors input please

I say, hold the pipes, pretend they are perfect. Finish your project. File a plat with a note, telling what you did, and why, ie that they were set in...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Old curve tables

like said above, find some of the old mons, and work off it. But, hold the Radius, and then the delta for calcs. After you find some control, then jus...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: This is a good one

He just has several versions of north. Which way would YOU like it to be?:)N

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Easements, fences, and LL Bean.

I thot it was going to be about a fence across an easement, which, when you crossed it, the wire broke, and you tore up your nice new LL bean pants, a...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Deral Paulk (Or anybody that does OPUS)

LoyalThank you for your detailed response. I understood a good bit of it.It seems that I am ever learning. Folks like you make that process alot easie...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Description does not close by 120 feet

Mr. Cow (MOOO!!)You don't have much of a problem. Just provide them a corrected desc, no plat, with a little note, and a bill, and they will all thank...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Deral Paulk (Or anybody that does OPUS)

Well, I could not sleep, so I am back on...I have Topcon /// Javad they are the old Legacy E System, with 4 megs of memory. I have some files that I h...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 696
Page 477 / 527