AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: How are boundaries established?

Boundaries may EXIST, but they are NOT FULLY established! es·tab·lish (-stblsh)tr.v. es·tab·lished, es·tab·lish·ing, es·tab·lish·es1.a. To set up; fo...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Fighting over 1" on fence location

Dontcha just love it, when you are trying to resolve some 20' on survey A, and then another call call comes in, about 1"!:)

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How are boundaries established?

My OP contains my general condensed opinion of what surveying is. In practice, I often yield to stuff, or have a good reason to reject it. N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Just Add Water?

Cool vid. Thnks.N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How are boundaries established?

> Great concept Nate. > I like it when people say that to me! (he he he!):)

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Ticks......

Ticks...... SuckCatch about 5 big fat sow ticks, (Or pick 'em off the dog) and place them in a SEALED jar, with a few leafs in it. Let them sit. When ...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 583
Reply
RE: Range Line (PLSS)

WWKMD (What Would Kent McMillan Do)I guess that would be Richard Schaut?I actually called Richard, and talked with him, about his philosophy. Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's work-

I feel sorry for you.....(Not!)

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Range Line (PLSS)

I agree with Shelby H, above. However, I have a comment for ALL the solutions above. WHATEVER you do, DOCUMENT IT, and show RELATIONSHIP to opposing s...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Microsoft Word is nuts...

You have given me some fine ideas. Go to a friends computer, that writes up his sermons, and "Fix" his auto correct, so that when he types Christ, it ...

14 years ago
Page 461 / 527