AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
nate-the-surveyor
nate-the-surveyor
@nate-the-surveyor
Free
Joined: July 5, 2010 7:47 am
Last seen: June 25, 2026 3:30 pm
Topics: 1310 / Replies: 9228
Reply
RE: Leica Gun + Geodimeter Prism

Jim, don't forget to box tape check it. If the offset is right, well, it will show up at 10-15' from the gun. I used to use glass, and I tried all our...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: JAVAD

I'm a Javad fan. nuf said. Javad saw the need for glonass, while Trimble yacked about how useless it was. Javad is weird, but his stuff beats the rest...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Richard Schaut

> Reminds me of a turkey hunting video I saw once:> > Three toms are walking down a dirt road together, picking at bugs and thinking about th...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Richard Schaut

I will miss Richard. He and I did not always agree. but, I learned from him. RIP, Richard. Nate

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjoiner claiming part of clients property

Ask client if they wish to ratify the words of the adjoiner. If so, write it. If not, discuss it. Time to talk. N

14 years ago
Reply
RE: To Late

Just go out and pull all the traverse nails, and stakes, and wait!!!:)(Jsut kidding!)

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Hurt

I don't know if this could help, but it probably would not hurt it. Go to a local vet supply, that has horse supplies. (Farm and feed supplies etc.) G...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipe farm

The 1 foot rule is arbitrary. Meaning, it is not enough sometimes, and too much at others. I recommend looking at the big pic. When retracing one surv...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipe farm

Don't forget... you can pound the magnetism out of the rebar. So, surveyor 1 sets a rebar, and surveyor 2 comes looking for it, and IT IS GONE, (Becau...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: last night's presentation...local chapter meeting

Not to side with the older gentleman, but to add to his comment, (tongue in cheek)GPS "That ain't surveyin'!"Driving a truck to work, in stead of an o...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Had a car back into my tripod with a Leica 1200 on it today

"Managed to catch it, out the drivers window?"HIRE THIS GUY!:)N

14 years ago
Page 462 / 527