AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
MS SURV
MS SURV
@ms-surv
Free
Joined: August 6, 2015 2:13 pm
Topics: 13 / Replies: 12
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 633
Reply
RE: OPUS aborting... HELP Please!

Problem was solved by removing "PT901_" was the beginning of the filename. I added "PT900" without the underscore to the other point submitted and it ...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 884
Reply
RE: MAGNET Exporting/Extracting RAW Data for Single Day

I was hoping to delete the RAW file, but not the points, import the empty RAW data file a be able to rock the next day. I can accomplish this with MAG...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: MAGNET Exporting/Extracting RAW Data for Single Day

I have been trying out SQ Lite and DB Manager recently. Is there any way to export the data back into the TESLA after it has been modified?

10 years ago
Reply
RE: MAGNET Exporting/Extracting RAW Data for Single Day

We are printing each day, and have it backed up. We are hoping not to have to start a new job each day. Do you know where, what file/folder, the raw d...

10 years ago
Topic
Topic
Reply
RE: MAGNET Raw Data Questions

Thank you Lee. I figured out the stake issue in settings. Had stake points "save as" set to Next Point instead of Design Point (thinking it would stor...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 531
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1018
Reply
RE: Converting .tps to .data

Sorry, I think my crew chief was thinking of StarNet .dat when he said .data. I personally have never used OPUS and we have never done any static coll...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 3410
Reply
RE: Robotic Questions

Thank you all, I am excited to try it out and will report back the results!

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Robotic Questions

I am using a PS-103a (auto-tracking vs. "ac" auto-pointing) paired with a TESLA running MAGNET Field. Forgive me, but what eactly is the difference be...

10 years ago
Topic
10 years ago
Replies: 25
Views: 1852
Reply
RE: Calling all MAGNET experts

pmoran, post: 369852, member: 8922 wrote: [hl]I'll try and answer a couple of them with the info you provided- current version 3.3.1[/hl] First off- ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Calling all MAGNET experts

mvanhank222, post: 369822, member: 8673 wrote: I can only answer 1 question fine s is distances to 3 (.001)decimals single shot fine r is distances to...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1192
Page 1 / 2