AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mov_hp
mov_hp
@mov_hp
Free
Joined: February 7, 2018 11:28 pm
Last seen: February 15, 2026 8:26 am
Topics: 14 / Replies: 11
Topic
8 months ago
Replies: 1
Views: 1466
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 613
Reply
RE: Polaris S100 - any thoughts?

This is like Trimble sells MGIS devices. You buy a meter level shell and then activate the required accuracy level (sub-meter, sub-foot, RTK) via a so...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Polaris S100 - any thoughts?

This is like Trimble sells MGIS devices. You buy a meter level shell and then activate the required accuracy level (sub-meter, sub-foot, RTK) via a so...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Polaris S100 - any thoughts?

I am following this US company for some time. They recently released this new product called Torch. Search for Sparkfun Torch. These guys really know ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Testing Galileo's High Accuracy Service

Hi I am trying to use HAS with a Trimble BD990 board and Lefebure NTRIP App but no success. Can you tell what hardware / software your co-worker is ...

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 488
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 714
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 4974
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 555
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 1801
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 1040
Topic
Reply
RE: High Frequency Continuous Points

@stlsurveyor I spoke to some surveyors using Trimble. Access also fails to log positions at regular interval if one drives quick. We go quick sometime...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: High Frequency Continuous Points

@stlsurveyor you mean 2 Hz i.e. 2 points per second or 1 point every 0.5 seconds? I was wondering what is the use of having 20 Hz (20 points ps) capab...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 14
Views: 1234
Reply
RE: Field Laptop recommendations

Panasonics are good. These work quite well in Middle East so should have no problem in temperate sun. Dell and Getac are also good. Another criteria I...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: GIS PPK

Trimble was at the forefront in MGIS. Trimble hardware in MGIS is bad compared to the quality they offer in Survey. But the software was excellent. No...

5 years ago
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1175
Reply
RE: Trimble tsc7 screen issues

@observer28 I have experienced similar issue on Windows 10 device called Algiz 10x. I calibrated the screen and it was resolved. Remember to calibrate...

5 years ago
Page 1 / 2