Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
MNH
Free
Joined: January 24, 2013 10:20 pm
Follow
RE: Coordinate Transformation SMI CVC Version 7
Start With Two Point Free Station (2PFS)Hello Paul,Thanks for the reply! My boss's surveying philosophy is to transform field points to calculated poi...
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Coordinate Transformation SMI CVC Version 7
Hello R.J.,Thanks for the reply! My boss uses a TDS COGO card, so he wants me to learn how to transform coordinates with my SMI card. He claims the TD...
14 years ago
Forum
RE: Coordinate Transformation SMI CVC Version 7
Hello A Harris,Thanks for the reply! I have a 1997 user's guide because I used to own a DCE card years ago. Last year I purchased the CVC Version 7 ca...
14 years ago
Forum
14 years ago
Forum
Replies: 10
Views: 1031