AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mkennedy
mkennedy
@mkennedy
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: January 17, 2013 10:55 am
Last seen: August 19, 2026 7:15 am
Topics: 21 / Replies: 663
Reply
RE: Books on projections, coord systems

Most traditional map projections books focus on the algorithms only. So hopefully you get spherical and ellipsoidal equations (if they exist) plus con...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Books on projections, coord systems

@mathteacher Oh, god. Sometimes I really hate WGS84 AND web Mercator.?ÿ In the latest ISO 19111 (spatial referencing by coordinates AKA coordinate re...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Saturday Drafting Music

A song for the first of May (British folk):?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Long Line Geodetic Inverse by P.D. Thomas

@john-nolton That was a guess! ???œ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: When Was the Last Time

@bill93 Yep. I could tell I threw him off his game when I queried the "grandma" statement.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: When Was the Last Time

@jim-frame I had a fun call today. I usually do answer unknown numbers because I have kids and I've had calls from doctors, teachers, schools who have...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: When Was the Last Time

@jitterboogie Meanwhile I had a friend call me up one day and excitedly say, "I found some of your work emails on the internet!!" I went to look and t...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Long Line Geodetic Inverse by P.D. Thomas

Adding a correction to convert from the great elliptic distance to the true geodesic distance.?ÿ

5 years ago
Page 5 / 35