AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mkennedy
mkennedy
@mkennedy
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: January 17, 2013 10:55 am
Last seen: August 19, 2026 7:15 am
Topics: 21 / Replies: 663
Reply
RE: Answer the #@*% phone when it rings

@dave-lindell?ÿ One of my nine-year-olds is desperate for me to hand him the phone if it's a spam call. I always forget and just hang up.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: GeoTiff image sources

@brad-ott When I go to the main page, it says that single-file and data directory downloads have been deprecated and you should use the Multi-file Dow...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: old emails

@dave-lindell CNN reports that problematic emails were found over an 8 year period.?ÿAnother sports news site (which I can't find again) said they wer...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Determine Azimuth between two ECEF Coordinates

@mathteacher Okay, I understand what you're getting at, but I still think that a more correct statement is that the original WGS84 (datum) is still re...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Determine Azimuth between two ECEF Coordinates

@mathteacher I feel this is not quite right. NAD83 which uses GRS80 for its ellipsoid is offset from the 'true' center of mass, but other datums/geode...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Petition on unrestricted point cloud exchange

Have you taken a look at the OGC Point Cloud Domain Working Group (DWG)??ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Security Cameras

@williwaw We just have them replaced at shop that's buying (maybe indirectly) from the thieves--I think both cost around $1k each. ???œ ???? ????ÿ We...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Security Cameras

In my area (inland southern California), catalytic converter thefts have been endemic. We lost 2 on our Honda Element which was parked on the street b...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Here's your chance to get even

@rover83 I wonder if pivoting his recruiting to slightly older lawyers who have managed to pay off all or some portion of their loans might work? That...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Books on projections, coord systems

@mathteacher No worries! I'm well-aware of the shortcomings related to coordinate reference systems and transformations in the Esri software. I'm tryi...

5 years ago
Page 4 / 35