Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
Mike Ford
Free
Joined: March 18, 2012 11:29 am
Follow
RE: Solo Operators
I took the leap 15 years ago and I should have done it 10 years sooner. My biggest obstacle was I didn’t know how to run a business. The surveying i...
15 years ago
RE: Flood Zone Determination Companies
I’ve had the same experience in northern CA with a Texas company issuing flood determination certificates. Also some building departments are requiri...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Sooooo
Holly SmokeWhen I began reading the original post I presumed the $ amounts were on an hourly basis for a field crew. When I realized the prices were ...
15 years ago
Forum
RE: Privately held surveys not in the public record
Paul,Your map is a good example of what everyone should do when holding a privately held survey as a basis for boundary determination. Not everyone i...
15 years ago
Forum
15 years ago
Forum
Replies: 8
Views: 979