AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mike-berry
mike-berry
@mike-berry
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:38 am
Last seen: August 2, 2026 8:41 pm
Topics: 183 / Replies: 1135
Reply
RE: 1888-vintage Stone Mound (Texas)

That’s some pretty good chaining (varaing?) to follow. The mounds are within a foot of record +/- in over a quarter mile, if I understand the value of...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: 1888-vintage Stone Mound (Texas)

Nice find Kent. It looks like there’s not many large surface stones in the vicinity of this corner. Is that how you determined that this is the corner...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: This will make some feel a bit old....."Vintage"

Charles - you're right. I saw cousin Ellen today and asked about her calculator and she said it's a 12C. She's as protective of it as us surveyors. Ke...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: This will make some feel a bit old....."Vintage"

It’s funny how sentimental you can get over a calculator. I used my 11C when I took the LSIT in '85 and, even though I had an HP 41 in '89 for the LS ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: MTP abreviation

Tree And SawmillPaul, if that'd been a spar tree it would have been limbed up to where it had been topped. Limbing not only made an easier climb with ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Any CFMs out there?

Congratulations Scott. Always good to have another arrow in the quiver.And I’m real glad to see what your acronym for CFM stands for. There’s another ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Found 1/4 corner today - new pics

Nice work Kevin. Great looking 1/4 . Personally, I like to do my highlighting digitally and not mark the stone up at all in the field if the marks ar...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Atmospheric Observations in Central Ector County

Andy - here in Oregon, Indian Winter (in Texas I believe you call it "June") has waned and now the mid-day temps are a blood boiling 90 to 93 with hum...

16 years ago
Page 65 / 66