AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
MightyMoe
MightyMoe
@mightymoe
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: September 22, 2010 9:13 am
Last seen: October 10, 2026 1:50 pm
Topics: 1006 / Replies: 9703
Topic
7 months ago
Replies: 1
Views: 1520
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1734
Reply
RE: What izz-zit?

Looks like a No.5 to me with a bunch of stuff attached to it. It might be in a pipe, a good wire brushing may reveal more information.

8 months ago
Reply
RE: A thing I used to know

That's how I would do it with continuous topo on the 4 wheeler. Often, I could pick out a horizon feature to drive to both ways, it's remarkable how p...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: A thing I used to know

The old ways to topo general ground areas were tables, cross-sections, ect. Then came along total stations, computers, breaklines. I would say around ...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: A thing I used to know

Well, if it's a 20 mg file and now a 950mg file it's probably adding up to 10 hours of processing, transferring back and forth and at the end of the d...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: A thing I used to know

volume accuracy  

8 months ago
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 1904
Reply
RE: ROW permits for excation

Permits from the DOT to excavate a paved State/Federal highway? Yeah, probably lots of permits, coordination with the local office, flaggers, ect., al...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Compass Rule on an "open" traverse

If this "open" traverses closes within tolerances, what exactly is the point of doing a second adjustment? You've done a LS adjustment, now someone wa...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R12 GPS GNSS Beidou Galileo RTK UHF

I'd buy it; but just sent 9k off for a brand new F250 survey rig I came across on a website. It hasn't shown up yet, but I'm sure it will any day now.

8 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: The face you make…..

If you have both directions to look at, you'll always know where you're heading. I mean really, get with the program Rankin.

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Why not Metric??

The foot is a far superior measurement tool than the meter.

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Scanned Title documents

@peter-lothian Maybe it's me, I think when I press the button stuff disappears. Had a similar thing happen in a different state. You put in a sec, ...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Scanned Title documents

We of course let the county know when we find errors in the system. But, those errors seem to be legion, and not entering deeds into the index is a ne...

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Scanned Title documents

@norman-oklahoma I don't know what my OP has to do with title companies, they are probably the only place I can go to finish research. I don't have...

8 months ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1706
Reply
RE: Unsurveyed

@rankin_file I'm not opposed to jumping into the tar pit for some of these questions. I even gave a presentation concerning some of these issues of...

8 months ago
Page 16 / 536