AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mccracker
mccracker
@mccracker
Free
Joined: November 13, 2014 11:51 pm
Topics: 57 / Replies: 283
Reply
RE: Florida Certified Corner Records

I don't believe the tool used for the job matters in terms accuracy publication. The FGCC standards don't specify equipment, only "Horizontal" and "Ve...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Underwater property boundary

First question would be, what caused the rise in water elevation. Second would be, is the survey you are following truly original or a first and what ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Cell phone surveying

I'm going to use this in the field... too good

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Historical Aerial Photos

I have found this link to be quite useful - free to browse and if you want to you can purchase the image.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: I have a debate question for the big brains

It is impossible to become a "professional" as defined currently and have a life outside of that. Sure, "It can be done if you want it bad enough" - P...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Computational periscopy or witchdraft?

This is how the NDVI sensors work for agriculture monitoring and plant health images - even from satellite imagery. The Normalized Difference of Veget...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Opinion - How Close Can We Set a Monument

You can only set a mark as accurate as the control that dictates where the mark is to be set. Anybody can precisely pound a marker at a given distance...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Alternatives to Drone Deploy and PIX4D

These two softwares seem to have a handle on the orthos... I have read that Ground Station Pro is another alternative. Maps Made Easy is cool because ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: LS verses guy with apple phone google earth and GPS app

Let them build out of compliance on their own accord and when it becomes an issue charge them $$$. This goes against protecting the public, though tho...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Old aerial photos

This one goes back to at least the 60's for most everywhere, and you can alternate between aerials and the quad.

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction question

The entire construction field has been reduced to a ridiculous level. We have to bend over backwards to literally spell out that FILL + 2' means, Add ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: FAA UAS Knowledge Test - Where si you take a class

YouTube University here...?ÿHere are a few I used for reference,

8 years ago
Reply
RE: People in charge

Posted by: MightyMoe When powers that be won't listen: 1. Have a drone survey to do: not a big deal, the drone people hired us to lay out around?ÿ70 t...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Hand Drafting

I can plot any drawing in the sketch view?ÿ ??ÿ

8 years ago
Reply
RE: 3D Aerials From UAS Software - Legal Question

Posted by: Alaska80 I am a part 107 pilot. While I am?ÿ not a registered?ÿ surveyor?ÿ I do have have over 20 years of survey experience working mainly...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: 3D Aerials From UAS Software - Legal Question

I feel that there are always loopholes in these issues and I don't want to get involved in anything unethical or illegal, that is my purpose for askin...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: 3D Aerials From UAS Software - Legal Question

Posted by: leegreen Also, beware of the user agreements stated by cloud processing sites such as Drone Deploy and Map Made Easy. Which?ÿoften state th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: It's a Mud Bog Everywhere here

Mud would be a welcome sight here in sunny South Florida. As a few local hunters say, "It's drier than a popcorn fart out there"

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Senior Rights in a Platted Subdivision

I have bookmarked this thread for future reference, great knowledge and reference here!?ÿ

9 years ago
Page 2 / 17