AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mathteacher
mathteacher
@mathteacher
Member
Joined: June 15, 2013 9:58 am
Last seen: September 24, 2026 2:51 pm
Topics: 158 / Replies: 2104
Reply
RE: You're Obsolete...

@dave-lindell I was thinking Cat Ballou, but that nose-reduction method is obsolete.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Happening often lately

GIS and Google Earth inspections. There is no devil hiding in the details.

6 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS and US feet

@bigd1320 You have a transposed digit in your conversion formula. 3739 should be 3937.?ÿ Actually, it's a double transposition. Back in the early da...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Coordinate Systems

@norman-oklahoma So, the Northing hits to the nearest hundredth and the Easting is different by 2 hundredths of a foot. But my lat/lon is 10 signific...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Coordinate Systems

I know nothing about CAD or Carlson or any of that stuff, but if I wanted to get Oregon North SPC into OCRS Portland or vice versa, I would try a litt...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Geomatics Student

@cturlington For me, a self-taught amateur, the starting point was James Stem's?ÿState Plane Coordinate system of 1983. I first tried to pick out jus...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Frustrating Correction of the day

@paul-in-pa The question is, where do you stop? 400 sq ft is 0.00918274 acres. Adding rounded numbers can always lead to some degree of mismatch at t...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: First shot today

Thank you, everyone, for your kind comments. My children have all read them and now know why this place is so special. Earlier this week, my daughter...

6 years ago
Topic
6 years ago
Replies: 30
Views: 2031
Reply
RE: The Height of Mount Everest

@oldpacer A quote from the BBC. Just poor research from a media giant. ?ÿ

6 years ago
Page 51 / 114