AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
mag-eye
mag-eye
@mag-eye
Free
Joined: May 28, 2014 1:20 pm
Last seen: April 9, 2026 12:58 pm
Topics: 40 / Replies: 136
Reply
RE: Disclaimers

Curious as to what the good people of this board think about this note: THIS SURVEY WAS PREPARED FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE CLIENT NAMED HEREON, ON...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Grip Edit Problem

Check your selection options.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R12i and NetR9 base

Good to know guys thank you.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R12i and NetR9 base

Thanks for your input. I actually don't know what configuration the NetR9 is. I'm looking at the specs now, lets hope for the T1-1 config.?ÿ I have...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 2046
Reply
RE: Scale Carlson Symbol to match actual size

Special code "SZ" For example if your manhole code is "MH" and it is 2.5' dia The code would be MH SZ2.5 No space between the SZ and size. That sh...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: AVERAGE SLOPE OF A PROFILE

The CAD report only indicates the high elev. and the low elev. as well as the total length. I added the start and end point elevations really just to ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: AVERAGE SLOPE OF A PROFILE

@dave-o Ultimately that is what we are dealing with. Linear. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by a single label. The CAD app that I use would c...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: AVERAGE SLOPE OF A PROFILE

How does cad calculate the average slope of a 3d polyline? Answer= What Bill said Total vertical change divided by total horizontal length. Thank...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: AVERAGE SLOPE OF A PROFILE

Wow so simple, why did I not think of that. Thanks Bill.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: AVERAGE SLOPE OF A PROFILE

Thank you all for your input. Especially MLSchumann, your last post was exactly what I needed to for my sometimes slow feeling brain to understand th...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: AVERAGE SLOPE OF A PROFILE

@dave-o Carlson Survey 2021?ÿPowered by AutoCAD OEM 2018 Engine

4 years ago
Reply
RE: AVERAGE SLOPE OF A PROFILE

How does cad calculate the average slope of a 3d polyline? Below is the report of a 3d polyline that cad generates. Low Z: 503.00 At: 4991.32,5069.7...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: AVERAGE SLOPE OF A PROFILE

@dave-lindell Was this what you were thinking of Dave? ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: AVERAGE SLOPE OF A PROFILE

Here is my process using Carlson w/oem acad. Create profile from surface file or screen entities.?ÿ Create 3d line from profile. Inquiry> polyline...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: AVERAGE SLOPE OF A PROFILE

@mlschumann I'm going to argue that your Rocket Science diagram is showing nothing more than the slope of a line from point A to point B. Not average....

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 26
Views: 4054
Reply
RE: Help w/ Carlson Survey Drafting w/ Intellicad

Point object snap is a must. Just hover over any part of the point and snap to the node. Also I strongly recommend SPT0 for point symbols. You don't ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Survey w/AutoCAD - Identify Point Groups?

For example this point is in 3 groups New group, test, and PTS FOR EX CONTOURS. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Page 1 / 9