AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
liz
liz
@liz
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 3:05 pm
Last seen: April 9, 2026 12:25 pm
Topics: 28 / Replies: 135
Reply
RE: SOLD: TBC Dongle v5.10

I am in negotiations with someone else but will be in touch if it doesn't work out.

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Trimble 5601 & 5603 Robotic Total Stations

I still have the 5603. I just sent you an email.

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: SOLD: TBC Dongle v5.10

Feel free to make me an offer....

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Trimble 5601 & 5603 Robotic Total Stations

Great, I sent you a connection request so I can then message you...

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: TSC3 Battery Pack Question

The old "use it or lose it" I guess 😆

2 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: TSC3 Battery Pack Question

Thanks! Glad I asked...

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 1635
Reply
RE: Trimble Dini Digital Level (0.7) w/rod

I am working about 20 hours a week doing CADD work for others and subdivision plat reviews for the City. It is just enough to keep me from going stir...

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: SOLD: TBC Dongle v5.10

No, I have not. Does that make a difference regarding its value? I didn't even realize it might be sellable until I saw another one listed on here.

2 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 8
Views: 1414
Reply
RE: Trimble Dini Digital Level (0.7) w/rod

Yes, it does. Kevin, passed away last year...not sure if you knew that. Life goes on but I don't like it as much. Trying to figure out how to carry...

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Trimble 5601 & 5603 Robotic Total Stations

FREE: I still have one left - the 5601 I believe...anyone interested???

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
Reply
RE: Trimble Dini Digital Level (0.7) w/rod

Asking $2800 which includes the two rods w/cases. You cover the shipping costs. We purchased the level in 2016. The rods are quite a bit newer and i...

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: ICOM Radios (2) w/chargers

Price drop - $75 each or $125 for both

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Trimble 4800 GPS Base and Rover

Sorry for not replying. These are still available for free - just pay for shipping. Let me know if you are still interested...

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Trimble Dini Digital Level (0.7) w/rod

Sorry for not replying last year. I am finally dealing with these last pieces of equipment. There are two extending rods (feet on the reverse) - not i...

2 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 1
Views: 511
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 1041
Page 1 / 9