Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 23, 2026 4:07 pm
But not enough. It only accounts for half of his error.?ÿ I believe the rest of the error may exist in the Network VRS solution,?ÿ which I would not ...
The OP is located in Orlando, FL. CSF for FLWE is 0.99994275 (nearest CORS) That would account for linear difference of?ÿ 0.26ft?ÿ
No need for grid. AccuDraw in Microstation is assume!
Well said. @Field_dog please read between the lines of what Mike Mark said. BTW?ÿ Field dog I will be coming to Orlando in February to provide train...
I agree 100% that this is useless confusion and should not be continued. In my opinion, one should never ever scale coordinates. the CSF is to be appl...
Agree with Brad and apply K.I.S.S. why complicate things. You may never use the unique code again. Code should be WV, use notes (or attributes) to ad...
I suggest looking for an App that will start a static session. That way you apply all the information directly to the static log file. You need ant...
?ÿ @350RocketMike I hope you check your daily layout numbers better than you do on this forum. There is absolutely no way that gun is $150,000 as yo...
@350RocketMike As per the title of this thread and from you described in others, it obviously is worthless to you and your company.?ÿ What is the mo...
@350RocketMike A few months ago a new Firmware was introduced for these instruments, that may help. Also there are a lot of settings in controller th...
I'm surprised how fast people are jumping into Windows 11. Probably not by choice. When trying to build a new PC online, most vendors only include Win...
Why didn't he send it back to the dealer? That appears to be an obvious failure on tech's part.
@Jitterboogie It saves $$, therefore an easy "buyin" for sure.
I bet it is a rebar.
@lunarfaze?ÿ You either have bad luck, or crews leaving equipment in the wrong location. Working solo and paying for all my equipment I never leave i...
Did you sell the Sokkia iX? If not I'll be glad to take that junk off your hands.
It is a control point for construction work. I know at least one person (not a surveyor) in NY State that starts control at 9000. It has nothing to do...
In construction we are seeing a lot more Engineering performed on top of Georeferenced Orthographic Imagery as a horizontal base map along with State ...
Yes, like you said many don't understand scale factors. They have a hard time understanding GPS vs EDM measurements. When in reality nearly all modern...