AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
land_severer
land_severer
@land_severer
Free
Joined: April 17, 2012 8:35 pm
Last seen: August 3, 2026 4:58 pm
Topics: 1 / Replies: 16
Reply
RE: Old equipment (free)

If you have any radio gear that uses TrimTalk 450s protocol, I would be interested

12 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Polaris S100 - any thoughts?

@1man-surveyor Any further updates/progress/remarks? I am using Emlid receivers and they have their own set of challenges, so I am always on the loo...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Genius

@hpalmer FGA is much more refined now. I've been using almost 2 years. The issues with program crashing is resolved. I haven't experienced a crash sin...

4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: Affordable RTK Receiver

This receiver (with base & rover units) will deliver all except #3. The User Interface is improving but it does have a steep learning curve esp f...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Difference between Subsurface Magnetic Locator & Metal Detector

@nate-the-surveyor Thanks for the info. Most of my pins are found beneath brush or maybe under 1"-6". Do you think a $20 pin pointer would be useful...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Being a hoarder isn't all bad

A 1.2 year old email does not constitute hoarding IMHO

6 years ago
Reply
RE: FOR SALE CARLSON 2020 with intellicad

I tried the email address and it "bounced" with this message: ?ÿ Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address. ?ÿ <be...

6 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: GNSS base + rover for sale

You want prospective buyers to suggest an asking price?

6 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Low Cost Data Collector for a Leica TCR 703...

I have a TCR 307 I use a Nomad 800 which I have had for several years running SurvCE. I also have a Carlson Explorer Data Collector and a Juniper Sys...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Nikon NPL-332

Does it have reflectorless capability?

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: K+E base plat

What is it? How do you know if an offer is reasonable?

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: CHC X91+B For Sale

😎 😎 😎   Do I hear $1,800?  

7 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Total Stations

Any of these still available?Is the price the same?

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: TS11 Total Station

Good day.Are any of these still available? If so, for how much?

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Ashtech Promark 2's (3)

Whats the ebay item number?

11 years ago
Forum