Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 27, 2026 8:21 am
Thx everyone for outlining your experience with this s*** show and the ramifications of messing up. When do you need to have the application complet...
Transposition errors are common in deeds or on maps. You may need a full chain of title for your parcel and adjoiners to conduct a correct retra...
In the Bay Area a redwood hub would have been set for a property corner. The abbreviation could be either one, but typically would be calling the typ...
I believe the driveway case is in the attached subdivision. It can be a tough area to retrace, but we do have lots of unfiled historical maps field n...
Where it says centerline of branch, I would think the intent in that area (at a minimum) is the center of the creek. The bearings and distances would...
Where it says centerline of branch, I would think the intent in that area (at a minimum) is the center of the creek. The bearings and distances would...
I'll try and get in touch with him.
@jdoughan Thank you!
@spmpls He did go to OIT and lived in Oregon quite a while ago.
Evan lives and works in Idaho now. He does post on here on occasion.
@JDoughan did you ever determine shipping costs to CA? I figure I could use 6. Thanks, Larry
I don't see a PM, but you can em at Larry (at) LAStevensInc. com Thx
@jdoughan Thank you!
@jdoughan Thank you!
What is the shipping cost to California? How did you obtain the sign?
Marin County has some of the maps on their GIS, but it has not been updated in a long time. Some of the filed Record of Survey maps are listed on the...