AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
kev
kev
@kev
Free
Joined: February 21, 2024 7:14 am
Topics: 4 / Replies: 12
Reply
RE: question

I don't want to offend anyone . but if you guys want to know the truth is either I pass or fail. in everything that i do in life is either i pass or f...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: question

no offense but i know myself ....is either i pass or fail....and if anything ill ask the board for the results theres no such thing as luck. luck is...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: question

akuna matada it means no worries

2 years ago
Reply
RE: question

I haven’t done the math but based on what your saying , I’m assuming is a 3, 4 , 5, triangle 30, 60, 90 triangle……..the distance is 5 ft and the beari...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: question

i haven't done the math but based on what your saying , I'm assuming is a 3, 4 , 5, triangle 30, 60, 90 triangle........the distance is 5 ft and the b...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: idea

the spherical prisms

2 years ago
Topic
2 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 1249
Topic
2 years ago
Replies: 32
Views: 2392
Reply
RE: Equipment

thanks, looking for something economical

2 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Equipment

the instrument and the reflector? Seco or Topcon something economical

2 years ago
Forum
Topic
2 years ago
Forum
Replies: 4
Views: 667
Reply
RE: Connecticut Benchmakrs

Feet is what we use in the USA, metric is what we use internationally.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Connecticut Benchmakrs

go to the Stamford County courthouse, they should have all the benchmark maps there. you have to be a registered surveyor to look at the maps though, ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: City of Los Angeles 1972 survey department photo

yea why not I could sell the photo to the city

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1304