AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
ken-salzmann
ken-salzmann
@ken-salzmann
Member Founder
Joined: July 16, 2010 5:52 am
Last seen: October 1, 2026 6:41 pm
Topics: 38 / Replies: 596
Reply
RE: Teaching Fixed Height Tripod Setup on Concrete. Suggestions for a Point?

GISJoel_GetItSurveyed, post: 413694, member: 11867 wrote: Thanks Mark,Never thought of the tape on tip. Great idea.I'll be establishing 2 hour OPUS o...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Clothing / PPE

Dan Patterson, post: 408102, member: 1179 wrote: Continued with regular cotton bib overalls for now. I also picked up an insulated pair of water-proof...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Clothing / PPE

Dan Patterson, post: 398379, member: 1179 wrote: Not sure of the category choice for this question, but here goes.......We'll be starting a project on...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: A few more questions for this rookie with Geodimeter ATS

You may have covered this earlier, but:is Autolock turned on?Is your RMT flashing?What is your prism constant set to? If Geodimeter prisms, should be...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Willy's rant of the day

or they could have copied MOST of the 36 by 48 inch plat on 8.5 by 11 inch sheets and attached that.Ken

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 27
Views: 1070
Reply
RE: How do I create an Autocad 1 to 1 Scale Drawing from a Terramodel File?

Totalsurv, post: 402687, member: 8202 wrote: I don't use Terramodel but in Autocad everything should be drawn at 1:1 anyway. If anybody is scaling you...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: When the name tells a story

Tom Adams, post: 401581, member: 7285 wrote: I always thought it would be cool to name a street "Easy Street", and other similar names. I've seen a N...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

RADAR, post: 400728, member: 413 wrote: Sounds like an Attorney that's confident, that he can prove that the statutory period of time has passed and t...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: looking for nightmare legals descriptions

Not exactly a bad description, but a variation. The deed contains all the correct legalese, grantor, grantee, date, location, etc. It intends to tra...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: The 20 biggest lies we hear

There aren't any briars..........

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Aqua Survey Dip Needle

I would never want to go back to having to rely on one, but they did have a good feature. The very first thing you did at a new site was pull out th...

10 years ago
Page 13 / 32