AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
JustinRains
JustinRains
@justinrains
Free
Joined: July 18, 2011 1:24 pm
Topics: 8 / Replies: 42
Reply
RE: Nashville Crew Chief and CADD Technician

Cost of living in Nashville has definitely gone way up in the past few years.?ÿ That said, its gets way overstated sometimes.?ÿ $94k for a crew chief ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Can you ethically survey your own property? Can you prepare survey for closing?

A better comparison would be to have a fee that is variable based on how well the survey benefits the client.  The concern over whether you get p...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Can you ethically survey your own property? Can you prepare survey for closing?

I would absolutely agree with that.  In fact, before closing on my current home, I went out and did a quick check that the pins were in place and...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Can you ethically survey your own property? Can you prepare survey for closing?

Not to mention that I'm pretty sure your professional liability insurer would consider any problem arising from that survey as un-insurable.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Can you ethically survey your own property? Can you prepare survey for closing?

There is no way I would prepare the survey for a closing that I am a party to.?ÿ I'm really surprised that so many see no issue with that.?ÿ Seems lik...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 351
Reply
10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: LEICA CS15 DATA COLLECTOR WITH EXTRAS FOR SALE

gregkogan, post: 410541, member: 9416 wrote: I am selling a Leica data collector CS15 with extras:1. Leica CS15 Field Controller with CTR 16 Radio Cap...

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Total Stations

They are for sale through Deaton's Geo-tronics. Here is the link: Sokkia Set 330R3

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: "GNSS Observation" points turned into "Grid Key in Point" in Survey Pro

I think you can do this by re-processing the raw data somehow.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Robotic

IpsoFacto, post: 360582, member: 9066 wrote: Do you still have this instrument and is there anyway I can reach you to answer some questions? Sure. Gi...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Topcon Robotic

TXSurveyor, post: 358735, member: 6719 wrote: how old is it? I honestly don't know. 8 years or so would be my guess.

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Topcon Robotic

Steve Staab, post: 357240, member: 11104 wrote: How about $2000 The cheapest functioning one on ebay is going for $5,000 with no accessories. There ...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Topcon Robotic

Steve Staab, post: 356750, member: 11104 wrote: What are you thinking for a price?? I honestly don't have a good idea of what it is worth. Lets star...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Topcon Robotic

Yes I do. I can ship it out tomorrow!

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Total Stations

billvhill, post: 350918, member: 8398 wrote: Do you still have any available Yes, I still have 2 of them.

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Total Stations

Young Buck, post: 349209, member: 1666 wrote: Justin, Are any of these still available? Yes they are.

11 years ago
Forum
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 911
Page 1 / 3