Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
justin-taffner
Free
Joined: August 7, 2012 7:32 am
Last seen: April 10, 2026 10:20 am
Last seen: April 10, 2026 10:20 am
Follow
RE: Blanket Easement Court Decisions
@bstrand Definitely! The ruts need to go. They might also be buying me a mower once I look at what the hammer did to it.
7 years ago
RE: Blanket Easement Court Decisions
@paden-cash The blanket easement is written on my property. The legal description matches my deed. Yes, I receive power from them and as you say, that...
7 years ago
RE: Blanket Easement Court Decisions
I was rereading this and realized one of my statements could be confusing. The previous owner said that going back as far as 1991, there has never bee...
7 years ago
7 years ago
Replies: 17
Views: 2581