Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
On a closely related note...I like to drill a hole in the concrete, drive a re-bar down though it until below the concrete by using a punch. Then fill...
Scott, think I would only insert two leveling screws and let the bubble case pivot over the center bump in the holder, if your rod has that pivot poin...
A Route Survey, for how many miles? How were the corrections handled along the route or was one correction used for the whole length? Don't think ther...
Just as 2013 has almost passed, so too will 2014.jud
0.08" if all Caps, if lower case letters are used 0.10". Its not usually the legibility of the originals that's the problem with smaller print sizes, ...
Calling the bearing first defines the section line, then we have the record of survey with its narrative, which if done properly will trump any Attorn...
Commencing at the Brass Cap set by Smith in July 1967 at the Northwest Corner of Section 11, Township 1 South, Range 26 East of the Willamette Meridia...
...to an existing iron rod, a corner; thence North 28-00-00 West 913.21 feet along the line of a ditch and the Jane Smith line to an existing iron rod...
Most interstate highways have center line monuments every 1000 feet and usually there are reference monuments on each side of those C/L monuments set ...
With no paper trail of alleged Quit Clam the Assessor had no reason to change his maps nor do they have any authority to transfer ownership. sound lik...
Make it look like a property corner by drilling a 1/4" hole about 2" deep, place some of that lead you have obtained, I use lead that comes as a quart...
TylerGood way to do it Perry, have soldered tabs on batteries. I used an iron that would put a lot of heat on the tabs quickly, think that a fast shor...
Be careful fellowsMine was also removed, I put effort in trying to not make it political, what I stated, I claimed as my opinion and made no effort to...
See by your profile that you probably are not the one paying the bills or making equipment purchase decisions. Those Locus units are worth repairing i...