AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Jp7191
Jp7191
@jp7191
Free
Joined: April 15, 2011 11:58 am
Topics: 18 / Replies: 790
Reply
RE: Right & Left

We would paint a big orange "L" on the chainman's boot if he could not get it right 🙂 Working in front of a Costco store back in the 90's with the ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Blunder of the Week

Nothing to add! I'm perfect :). Merry Christmas to all, Jp

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Harney Peak's Elevation

Thanks, very interesting, nice to see a Set 3 still going strong. Jp

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Christmas bonuses

[MEDIA=youtube]nGotsAU1gTk[/MEDIA]Bonus, this is what I think of. 🙂

10 years ago
Reply
RE: weeping for our profession (or: observations from the other side of the curtain)

Great post! I too had 20 years in the private side before going to work for an agency reviewing survey products. It can be very eye opening being on...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: A word I despise: "centerline"

ppm, post: 403313, member: 6808 wrote: My opinion is that we just need to not be so loose with the word centerline (or center line). As soon as any de...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Digging in hard soil, pavement, etc,

MitchPTD, post: 403589, member: 10124 wrote: We can't work in up here in winter time without one of these. Granted, I do like taking 6 months off, bu...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: A word I despise: "centerline"

I agree. I use the word centerline but mean baseline. It is worse now with cad than it was with hand drawn plans. Even the draftsman needed a basel...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Dedication for street purposes. Fee Title or Easement?

Dave Karoly, post: 402921, member: 94 wrote: I know, right?Schwartz v. Helms Bakery Limited, 67 Cal. 2d 232 (1967). I wondered what happened to the H...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Establishment Doctrines...

Dave Karoly, post: 401397, member: 94 wrote: The flow of boundary law has not been explained correctly, in my opinion. It is setup to flow from the De...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Worst Enemy

paden cash, post: 396963, member: 20 wrote: I thought so too. But I think Mike spends a lot of time blowing hot air over a room full of folks in the l...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

Seb, post: 397809, member: 7509 wrote: I have found this discussion very interesting. Tasmania is basically in between the two sides here (but probabl...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

Singapore has a really cool Formula 1 race for those that don't know! Raced at night, with very cool lighting, looks surreal, like a video game. Jp

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Graduating to Party Chief - A recollection

paden cash, post: 396801, member: 20 wrote: I had one PC, not much older than me, that was sooo sure I was going to screw him around he led me (the ro...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

Ron Lang, post: 396393, member: 6445 wrote: Modern subdivisions are just as likely to have similar discrepancies as older, however now it is most like...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

Paden, Is this how you entertain yourself in retirement? Start a post and then sit back and watch the discussion. 11 days later and 169 posts. Good...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Handling inaccuracy and the positions of existing monuments

Duane Frymire, post: 396305, member: 110 wrote: Frances has a valid point that things should be updated and modernized. But the local government autho...

10 years ago
Page 20 / 41