Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 4, 2026 7:54 am
Using the web address you posted, it opened right up to the NSPS site without any issues.
As just a guess I would say a metal ingot cast in a foundry in St. Louis. The word 'metal' might be part of the name (i.e. ACME METAL) and on the oth...
"I am wondering if it is just me making mistakes on installation rejecting options to give them access, like a lot of other installations seem to tr...
Not sure if this really addresses your question properly, but it might be something towards the path to finding an answer:/p> This setting lets you se...
That stance by Alabama is pretty consistent with several other states. They allow for licensure if you received your first license in another jurisdi...
You might look into some of the cases used for vendor displays:
Pull down Annotate-Label Angle Command line should show 'Define angle by ..." Select "O" for options Check box beside "Decimal Degrees" Then "Decimal ...
"Application could be made to have it vacated." Kentucky has some statutory language around road abandonment and reversion which makes it such that a ...
<div>The plat was about 50 years prior to adoption of subdivision regulations. The only dedication would be the implied dedication by recording...
It's very subjective, but a couple of song covers better than the original. IMHO I never knew Johnny Cash was not the original of Ring of Fire. I ...
That looks so fake without the four elephants and the turtle.
Later, I discovered the monument had been moved during a water main installation project by the county water department. How did you discover the m...
He is a nice guy, good work ethic, and has been an LSI for almost 3 years. Having been an LSI for almost 3 years and worked for 3 different license...
It has been way too long since I've used a scale reading theodolite. To me, it looks like the middle and the bottom readings are the angle value turn...
There is a reason that Technical pen sets and Leroy guides came in certain sizes. And a reason why the software developers set it up such that the...
I don't understand why you need an adjoining deed to set corners for a subject property. In my area of practice, standards require researching adjo...