AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Jon Payne
Jon Payne
@jon-payne
Free
Joined: July 6, 2010 9:31 pm
Last seen: August 4, 2026 7:54 am
Topics: 189 / Replies: 1446
Reply
RE: Static Control Network

That's often the case for me.?ÿ I can easily find fields that will provide some decent sky view, but not always completely open.?ÿ With receivers in d...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: California Man Fined $1,000 for "Drawing Lines on Maps"

Looking at the Facebook page for the business, those drawings look to have been created with the intent of appearing like a boundary survey with impro...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Static Control Network

I've used the method oldpacer describes in order to have that direct GPS vector between the two points that I would later be occupying with the total ...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 750
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 490
Reply
RE: Is it unethical and a conflict of interest to perform my own survey?

I couldn't get the like button to work, but I agree with this statement.?ÿ That is definitely part of the problem.?ÿ Some states have it written out a...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it unethical and a conflict of interest to perform my own survey?

Where does the "undue burden" idea get introduced??ÿ I've not seen it as a condition for defining or discussing a conflict of interest in any other so...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it unethical and a conflict of interest to perform my own survey?

That seems to be the continuing difference - apparent versus actual.?ÿ Many definitions have been brought out anywhere from college philosophy class, ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it unethical and a conflict of interest to perform my own survey?

Imagine how weird it was to read for those people who didn't bother to read the potential consequences from your meme I was responding to!?ÿ I didn't ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it unethical and a conflict of interest to perform my own survey?

Utter rubbish.?ÿ No one is putting words in your mouth.?ÿ Not 15 minutes after this post, you used the same terminology ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: So, your client says to you...........

In my home county, there was an older retired real estate agent who just didn't want to understand "That ain't how the world turns anymore." with rega...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it unethical and a conflict of interest to perform my own survey?

OK.?ÿ Just wanted to confirm you hadn't missed that. It does seem strange to me to be absolutely against a PLS surveying their own property but fine ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it unethical and a conflict of interest to perform my own survey?

That is pretty much the what-ifs of ethics.?ÿ There is an entire entry level college text on professional ethics that specifically points this out.?ÿ ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Is it unethical and a conflict of interest to perform my own survey?

"Just when I thought I was out, " Are you being sarcastic or did you not catch within ncsudirtman's post that he discussed creating residential subd...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: How?

My drawings are certainly not the best example of what a well drawn map should look like.?ÿ But that drawing could use a little TLC from a CADD standa...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Dodging bullets

Why is it that so many people think that after the survey project is completed, we have entered into some kind of 40 year contract to refresh their li...

4 years ago
Page 26 / 82