AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Jon Payne
Jon Payne
@jon-payne
Free
Joined: July 6, 2010 9:31 pm
Last seen: August 4, 2026 7:54 am
Topics: 189 / Replies: 1446
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

As a for example:?ÿ There are ?ñ15,000 licensed professional engineers in Kentucky and ?ñ1,500 licensed professional land surveyors.?ÿ If we (Kentucky...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

Initial license refers to the initial state in which one obtains their license.?ÿ For any licensed profession, there is an initial license.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring, ring...

@michigan-left LOL.?ÿ That one carries two meanings 1) the song title - those folks sure have some big balls to try to pull that conversation off or 2...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

I don't doubt that at all. It is yet another difference between states that makes the idea of license portability, a national standard for license re...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Add a name to this list

It has been a very long time, so I am not sure I'm remember her name correctly, but I enjoyed posts from Christie (??).?ÿ She was the Indigenous Ameri...

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 580
Reply
RE: Add a name to this list

@dougie This board and the predecessors have been around so long, loss of past participants already seems to be an all too common theme.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

??? From reading on this board, does that not vary from state to state??ÿ It was my understanding that some states take more action in the other re...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

While the general idea may be correct, I don't think it is as straight forward as your statement indicates. In the medical field (US), there is prett...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Add a name to this list

Because of the use of pseudonyms, sometimes you can't be sure if these people are still posting. Two Pauls come to mind:?ÿ Paul the Irishman and Paul...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Add a name to this list

@dave-lindell Daryl's video montages of work he was doing were always a great addition to the boards.?ÿ Very creative guy in the way he could edit tho...

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 2
Views: 1231
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

Please expound on this. I may be misunderstanding what your statement seems to suggest.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

Jered, I didn't heed the phrasing as just being "engineering" which is not as specific as my home states language which specifically applies to civil,...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Drawing Won't Open

In case anyone is searching and finds this thread for future use.?ÿ I also tried ?ÿArabicaBoy's suggestion with the original broken file in the backgr...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

Hmmmm, Indeed. I can be aware that some folks believe there is little value to gain from the formal education even if I don't agree (everyone has the...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

If I'm reading it right, this section is really strange to me. It is very similar to Kentucky's engineering graduate requirement, except Oregon has t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Drawing Won't Open

Thanks for all the suggestions.?ÿ I tried the ones that were posted before I left the office.?ÿ Unfortunately nothing seemed to be working. Ended up ...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1377
Reply
RE: Post Conference Hubbub

It's probably a good thing you didn't win the whiskey barrel and couple of bottles of refreshment.?ÿ We don't need to have anything too flammable in y...

4 years ago
Page 25 / 82