AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Jon Payne
Jon Payne
@jon-payne
Free
Joined: July 6, 2010 9:31 pm
Last seen: August 4, 2026 7:54 am
Topics: 189 / Replies: 1446
Reply
RE: Kansas has changed the requirements for licensure

In Kentucky, we have actually seen the predicted uptick in licenses after the passage of the education requirement.?ÿ I just checked the new licenses ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: If you could do it all againƒ??

I know many folks who found their way to surveying by being the draftsman that got drafted to help out in the field.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: If you could do it all againƒ??

Just from your posts, I have no doubt that you would have been successful and made a darn fine surveyor.?ÿ Because of the quality of your posts, it wa...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: PS Exam tips

That is a key piece of advice and one that many very smart people can't seem to implement.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Working with other professionals in terms of licensing

Dude - jump in and opine, pontificate, and expound.?ÿ Even if someone disagrees with your statements, you should feel free to express them.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

@thebionicman Just throwing some quick numbers together, estimating board staff salaries (Kentucky also has counsel on staff), over head on those sala...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: If you could do it all againƒ??

If I could do it all again, I might chose to be a trust fund baby and just hang out doing next to nothing, travel around, and never break a sweat work...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

I'm not arguing.?ÿ I would hope you are not arguing.?ÿ I was under the impression we were having a discussion. Even if I disagree with you, I appreci...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

also tread lightly here...... There is no need to tread lightly on the subject.?ÿ My statement is historical fact in most states.?ÿ I would venture...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

Stated in a thread about proposed changes to a law.?ÿ SMH The point should have been very clear, but more plainly - with very minimal effort, the pol...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

And that is exactly what would be more likely to happen. Doctors and nurses have separate licenses, but if there were enough doctors such that hospit...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

@jitterboogie Nothing was taken as a personal attack.?ÿ It is, in fact, a discussion and I just pointed out where and why I disagree with several of y...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: 'Right of Entry' and Difficult Attorney

The really sad part - the word was spelled wrong because I typed too fast.?ÿ Both options probably showed up for selection in spell check and I select...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

What makes you think some of those 15,000 PEs are not dipping manholes or doing some of the dirty work involved with development projects??ÿ Or that t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: 'Right of Entry' and Difficult Attorney

Good point. I had to quickly look up the California statute referenced and it does not have the same caveat Kentucky's right of entry statute has; wh...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon Proposed Rule change

Those exams are the ONLY standardized part of surveying licensure.?ÿ But there still needs to be some requirements in place to get to that point; whic...

4 years ago
Page 24 / 82