AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Jon Payne
Jon Payne
@jon-payne
Free
Joined: July 6, 2010 9:31 pm
Last seen: August 4, 2026 7:54 am
Topics: 189 / Replies: 1446
Reply
RE: What are these.....

I always thought they were called knees.?ÿ Troy calls them something else, but I'm not sure how to spell what he is saying -

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Richard Abbott aka RADU

I always enjoyed RADU's posts about surveying down under.?ÿ I particularly learned from his posts on the process and requirements for licensure in Aus...

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 1082
Reply
RE: Risk Factor Pro

@mightymoe LOL.?ÿ Just looked at my house and I've got as 4/10 likelihood of being flooded by up to 0.6 feet of water despite being almost 20 feet abo...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Hypothetically what happens when GPS base station height is off at base and not rover

SMH. My concern there would be if they know to not do the "here" position if they have to extend control on a project.?ÿ Given some measurements repo...

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 576
Reply
RE: Kansas has changed the requirements for licensure

Awareness +ƒ??.?ÿ How many people have related on this board how they fell into surveying almost by chance??ÿ I know many people got there through the...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Genius for Android

@350rocketmike I could draw a line pretty easily, but I did not find a way to turn them off.?ÿ The off function might be in there, I just haven't used...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Kansas has changed the requirements for licensure

This is one reason I like the way Kentucky worded their degree requirement.?ÿ It is a board approved program of study...?ÿ Which does not tie it down ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Kansas has changed the requirements for licensure

@ric-moore I'm not sure what the numbers I posted do indicate, but the number of issued licenses doesn't seem to vary much year to year.?ÿ I do plan t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Online CPD Hours

@tommy-young Tommy, the quoted section is my first and main problem with it.?ÿ It would mean someone has signed a statement that they knew was false ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Kansas has changed the requirements for licensure

@ric-moore While everyone continues to discuss the overall trend of declining numbers, that was something also being discussed before many states inst...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Genius for Android

@350rocketmike I'll try it out later when I can get back into my office and report back.?ÿ This weekend is my town's big fall fair, "Hamfest".?ÿ They'...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Job duties

I was expecting someone to point this out.?ÿ A flare up of gout should go away within a week to two weeks at most (even without medicine). Your quest...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Genius for Android

I received a generic email "What's new in fieldgenuis for android 2.2?" I haven't experienced the fix one thing broke another, but I only use it with...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Genius for Android

@350rocketmike Distance/Distance was one I noticed very soon after getting it.?ÿ I still use robotic TS and Topcon data collector a vast majority of t...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 781
Reply
RE: Working with other professionals in terms of licensing

@ncsudirtman I think your tale really draws attention to why there needs to be the kind of discussions and working together to achieve an understandin...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Working with other professionals in terms of licensing

@protracted Thanks for the link.?ÿ That looks like some really good, cooperative work between the groups.

4 years ago
Page 23 / 82