AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Jon Payne
Jon Payne
@jon-payne
Free
Joined: July 6, 2010 9:31 pm
Last seen: August 4, 2026 7:54 am
Topics: 189 / Replies: 1446
Reply
RE: Bronco Sport

but its geared very low Yes they are! A friend got one of those. He was very particular about his vehicles to the point where if he went to trade...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Bronco Sport

Wish they still made that vehicle Jeep claims they do still make it, but it is unrecognizable as a Jeep Cherokee now. Looks (and is priced) like e...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: School of PE?

Instructors page -

4 years ago
Reply
RE: School of PE?

@rover83 I have never heard of them, so this is certainly not some kind of endorsement, but to be fair, of the six instructors listed as covering eith...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: School of PE?

@kevin-hines Never heard of them either, but this seems to be their website -

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Nosey Neighbor TN Bill requires to notify all adjoiners that you did a survey by certified mail

The public is not served by secret boundary surveys. This is a blundering attempt to fix that. Just require recording.?ÿ I could not agree more wit...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Bronco Sport

@lukenz Folks in other parts of the world have some really nice options for a more compact work vehicle.?ÿ I'm jealous of some of the options y'all ha...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Survey

@thad I guess how expensive/cheap something is would be based on perspective.?ÿ I recall you posting the complaint about the fee and my first thought ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: A neat pile of antique survey junk

The old hand drafting tools were interesting.?ÿ Would be some good office display items.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: "plot plan" versus "boundary survey"

Would likely be state specific.?ÿ Anyone may be able to draft a plot plan but when a licensed/certified surveyor prepares one with boundary informatio...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: David White, OSLS Past President

What a life.?ÿ It sounds like he accomplished a lot in his 86 years.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Survey

I was hoping for a recommendation before Googling a random surveyor. The trying to be helpful response - you indicated that the reason you do not h...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Peer reactions to a phone call

One of our peers around here actually says "I don't make mistakes." I've known several like that.?ÿ As soon as I hear that nonsense, I know what ty...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Bronco Sport

@gordon-svedberg I had thought about the CX5 before.?ÿ Had a 626 a LONG time ago and it was an outstanding vehicle.?ÿ If the Mazda build quality is st...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Bronco Sport

I don't see very many new trucks being used in the mud. Yeah, I don't get my truck in mud too much either.?ÿ I can take a ATV for anything like tha...

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 34
Views: 2455
Reply
RE: Basics, Sheet Sizes & Borders

...it's still best practices to keep content away from the actual paper edges because there aren't that many printers that can/will go all the way to ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Basics, Sheet Sizes & Borders

@jon-payne?ÿ Here are a couple R.O.S.'s I did without borders. I like the look. Thanks for the examples.?ÿ I've never seen someone not use a b...

4 years ago
Page 18 / 82