Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Carlson Point Cloud is good but expensive. Their topo Precision 3d is a lot less expensive than PC and can get you started. 30 day free trials too.
What is your take on the potential banning of DJI drones in some states and potentially nationally?
We have experimented with lots of different settings until we got a reasonable SOP for orthos. I have a background in photography from the analog/film...
BC, Been working on the same type of process with our missions so appreciate the time and effort you put into this work. Very helpful. Question; how...
Thanks, that worked for me. I started with the images and will have to cut and paste everything else. Odd how this works sometimes! Computers are muc...
Thanks. I know I can upload in a different program other than Acrobat but shouldn't have to. Pay enough for new computer with latest greatest versions...
Thanks, I'll try that.?ÿ
Excellent videos. I am thick in the middle of the learning curve of drone capture/data, point cloud to cad workflow and manipulation of info in cad. I...
I noticed another issue today with hatching inside a complicated polygon. I copied off to side, made sure all plines were closed and connected and set...
Thanks. Did that and Carlson is working on it. So far, they are having the same issue and it seems it should not be an issue. They are sending it to t...
Still no luck. Tried PROJMODE with 0,1 and 2. Tried EDGEMODE with 0,1 and each version of selection in the command. Odd
Are you able to use RTN setup/sim card route with RTK drone instead of their base unit? Specifically, the P4RTK by itself with access to our Smartnet ...
Have you got a javad, or access to one? Nate ?ÿ Nate, I do have an LS. Been a user for several years and always looking to improve. I'm not at the ...
Nate, I see what I guess is your profile "Canopy Nate" in the upper right. Did you start from the standard "Boundary" profile and tweak it to your lik...
@eric-kara Thanks Eric. We are taking it in this afternoon. Hope for the best I guess.
Same here, mine was from 27 years ago. I brought in some of my work that had everything, Land Court, MA highway layout, County layout. Thought I had i...
Lots of recorded subdivisions out there with Road A, B, C on them too. ?ÿ