AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
John1Minor2
John1Minor2
@john1minor2
Free
Joined: July 16, 2010 5:42 pm
Topics: 74 / Replies: 614
Reply
RE: What is Wrong with this File?

Dave Karoly, post: 437237, member: 94 wrote: Yes Trimble Faststatic measure points tends to do that but there is a setting in the Trimble Rinex conver...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What is Wrong with this File?

rberry5886, post: 437184, member: 232 wrote: OPUS kicks it back sayingFILE: 85041973.DAT OP15002216489541014 The RINEX data submitted to OPUS contains...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1008
Reply
RE: Time to up my prices

Nate The Surveyor, post: 397126, member: 291 wrote: Look what a kitchen faucet costs:I just don't like dripping faucets.Cheap china ones are 100 bucks...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: TGO on windows 10-64bits

Totalsurv, post: 396522, member: 8202 wrote: Did you try compatability mode in Windows 10?I don't know if DJChadli tried but I did and it still didn't...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: TGO on windows 10-64bits

djchadli, post: 396463, member: 12219 wrote: HI EVERYBODYI have troubles using TGO v1.62 ON WINDOWS 10-64bit , after successful installation ,try to r...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: opus project and vertical errors

DaneI can't give you any numerical values for your error budget but I would think it would be dependent on the accuracy classification of the monument...

10 years ago
Page 2 / 35