AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
John Harmon
John Harmon
@john-harmon
Free
Joined: March 7, 2013 3:39 pm
Topics: 35 / Replies: 317
Reply
RE: WORST surveying equipment ever used

I knew before I saw you entire text what instrument you were going to describe.The Jena was a pile of crap made in East Germany back in the day. I had...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1140
Reply
RE: Man's "land boundary" gland

Yeap, fences and the like are the human equivalent of animals marking territory.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Grid vs. Ground in data collector

All the pc surveying software that I know about has a feature to reduce the coordinate file to grid or vice/versa. Simple fix.

11 years ago
Reply
11 years ago
Reply
RE: Professional Ethics/Discipline Situation

In this case, throw the book at him. In doing so you will get the attorney's attention.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Printed page to ASCII

I do not know of any.I have in the past, just manually input into my system.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Dedication for street purposes. Fee Title or Easement?

Item 4 seems to say EASEMENT, not fee title. I think its easement.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: ring ring

Parasites.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why I'm working this morning.....

All right, I'll biteYour spike in blood pressure when the called said they were a realtor.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: How do I know where the edge of my property starts?

If you are going to hire a survey, you need to do so BEFORE the closing. Tell the realtor that you want to hold up the closing until that happens. Yea...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 100% Certification

Are they wanting 100% on the title report listings or 100% of any and all easements?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: How to calculate station and offset on a curve

Length of curve divided by the radius times 200 equals the deflection in degrees, minutes and seconds to any point on curve if you are at PC back-sigh...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: trimmark iie

If you are doing RTK, watch you controller as you go through the possible channels and you might be able to detect what channel it is using.John Harmo...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Adverse possession/Aquiescence - Utah 2014

Boundary anarchy!"My grandad put up that fence 11 years ago, so I guess that is the property line, ain't it".#)^&%$*^

12 years ago
Reply
RE: We've all seen it.

Bunch of green kids on the job.

12 years ago
Page 2 / 18