Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
John Diaz
Free
Joined: January 29, 2014 1:00 pm
Follow
RE: NJ Tract Consolidation Description
Hey Dan,You've nailed it! That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.
13 years ago
Forum
RE: NJ Tract Consolidation Description
Dear Luke,Thanks for your post. You've clearly expressed my own reasons for not creating one description. Apparently all the posters have similar op...
13 years ago
Forum
RE: NJ Tract Consolidation Description
Three Tracts, How Many Tax Lot Parcels?Dear Paul in PA,From my copy of the tax map it appears two out of the three lots could be already merged. Curr...
13 years ago
Forum
RE: NJ Tract Consolidation Description
Dear Sub D. Vider,I'm not sure what the client or town would like to do. The old tract descriptions seem antiquated and I was looking for ideas why a...
13 years ago
Forum