AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: What do the pandemic and moonlighting have in common?

Does anyone need any intermediate to advanced cad work support!?!??? I'm no master drafter (and never want to be) but I'd be willing to take on overf...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Bearing rotation stake out error

@olemanriver?ÿ I lost an entire day recently when TUM(Trimble update manager) did something in the background and the Trimble support team claimed I ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Bearing rotation stake out error

@lurker?ÿ I'm doing that, essentially I created a new assumed coordinate system, and have to run with it for the now. I'm hoping this doesn't work i...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Interstate Highway Separation of Property - Oregon (Exclusive Farm Use Zone)

Try looking at the assessor records. Usually, even though it's the US of America, as owner, they pay PILT (payment in lieu of taxes) on any land that ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Bearing rotation stake out error

@mightymoe?ÿ Be very scared. ?ÿ I'm readjusting to life not in the LDP utopia I was living in, so it's my fault for not paying attention. Luckily ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Bearing rotation stake out error

?ÿ This is a discussion about the same thing, I'm not well versed enough to explain the switch, but I screwed up my own project by doing the exact o...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Building layout issues

@cf-67?ÿ Wow. Giant?ÿugh!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Bearing rotation stake out error

Sounds like a similar situation I'm fixing. I picked an arbitrary 270?ø back sight, and I accidentally clamped my ground to my grid, and whammo. I'm ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: No guarantees in this place

Deepest condolences, I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: The Goldilocks Price

Legitimate question here: Why is cost of this an issue? Plumbers bill at a rate they hold, electricians too. Varies from location and unions too, an...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How to Hire a Surveyor

The neighbor could probably provide you best insight, if they had it surveyed, you'd be way ahead there. Call 5 more, and get at least 3 discussions w...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: The Goldilocks Price

THRAC ALERT (MAYBE) I'm learning tons reading the posts like this for when I'm eventually either solely licensed and self employed or still working w...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Riparian lots

??? ??? ?????ÿ You'll need to throw out a bigger bone and some documents to get a response that might start a dialogue for your interesting and vag...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Public Right of Way or Prescriptive Easement?

@gene-kooper?ÿ I was working at That county where the cartoon is named after and the now departed GIS Specialist and Department of Development direct...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Losing my last few brain cells....

@fairleywell?ÿ ...with stick-um like Lester Hayes used.... ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Losing my last few brain cells....

@fairleywell?ÿ 500+ shots. Traverse was simple and easy, it was the volume of topo shots and multiple set ups on different days and different statio...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Losing my last few brain cells....

@bstrand?ÿ I was in TBC. Something happened when I was using the other data from a different day in the job, and I used a short prism for a WFH shot...

5 years ago
Page 88 / 215