AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: "no thank you"

You made me spit food out of my mouth.... ???? ???œ ???œ ?????ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Do all grids not align to true north?

May have?!?! ?ÿ It was the future!!!! ?ÿ ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Karen attacks a Surveyor

@rover83?ÿ Post of the quarter, maybe even the year. ?ÿ That's a great field chief!!!!! ?ÿ ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Karen attacks a Surveyor

@paden-cash?ÿ Depending on the situation what the look on the faces of the person that approaches me whenever they go "what are you doing?"?ÿ if they...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How to get paid at closing (escrow)

Why not have the attorney sanctioned...they never seem to get enough of the backslap from operations like this one.... ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Sunday jaunt

@gene-kooper?ÿ I'm working on pine ridge this week.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What do the pandemic and moonlighting have in common?

@thebionicman?ÿ Understood. Thanks for the clarification

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Sunday jaunt

That's really frickin awesome!!!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What do the pandemic and moonlighting have in common?

@summerprophet?ÿ I agree.?ÿ I'm hugely overoptimistic that I have that much time, and still want to be exposed to other drafting. I'm making up for ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Fed up with Foresters

@t-ford?ÿ I remember as a kid, riding in the back of the suburban, through central and southern Georgia, observing the world through the massive glas...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Business Center for RTK and Robot Least squares Adjustment or Civil 3d

@olemanriver ?????ÿ Yep. We're all here for the same affliction. It's just the way we're wired. ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Business Center for RTK and Robot Least squares Adjustment or Civil 3d

This is exactly what we were doing and how I was trained for F2F at my last place. I'm new, and will be trying to figure out a way to imbue my new em...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What do the pandemic and moonlighting have in common?

@jph?ÿ And no, unless the employee took company truck supplies uniform and misrepresented for the work, and even then the intent of the actual activi...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What do the pandemic and moonlighting have in common?

@thebionicman?ÿ What does the board define as "moonlighting"??ÿ As a licensed professional, you would have to be a bit off the ranch to do something ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What do the pandemic and moonlighting have in common?

@andy-bruner?ÿ As it should be. I'm not going to try to make money outside of my current gig with the equipment I've been delegated, that's misappro...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: connecting to network

Ping me warren, we worked this out with your TSC2 before. ?ÿ I'm back in Colorado too, so maybe we can work out a trade in mentoring too. ?ÿ J

5 years ago
Page 87 / 215