AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: September 30, 2026 9:38 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Bipod maintenance

@not-my-real-name Ha! the plunger/block/plug is a replacement parts, if you're set up with a drill press you're probably good to go but it's more w...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Bipod maintenance

@not-my-real-name how many hours of use on them? it's probably just worn out and needs replacement parts. SECO has tons of parts, and I've had ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Impromptu math lesson.....

Back to Jitterboogie’s original post; Yeah, back before I ran away from construction staking services; I would usually give them a stake at the rad...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: More job security

@jitterboogie Scary thing, some peeps are gonna try that: "It's mine, check google maps!" lol. wait...were you using web mercator or 1866...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: More job security

after reading the article, I'm absolutely blown away. this is the epitome of the problem that the boards and attorneys general should be getting invo...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: More job security

How can you tell the difference between an invisible metal pin and a metal pin that is not there? Ha a with the invisible Schonstadt of course!...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Impromptu math lesson.....

I see what you did there. It's St. Pat's day and you slipped a Celtic cross into a survey discussion. -- attachment is not available -- shhh...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Impromptu math lesson.....

they wanted him to just get job done don’t pay you to check plans just stake the points. I've left a few places like that...and hope it hur...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Members Map

the issue is an ESRI annotation spacing and masking process... GIS has it's own universe of things much like C3D, the process of zoom annotate move ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Who Originated the Acronym COGO?

@jim-frame Thank you for that, I've always felt the same way about this forever. COordinate GeOmetry is about as Intuitive as self intentional vase...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 415
Topic
Replies: 21
Views: 1636
Reply
RE: Email is worthless

ugh...I feel your pain. good luck, don't decapitate anyone unless it's truly necessary.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveys, Guns, and Racism ... Oh my!

@eapls2708 well said. thanks for posting. Far too many people don't understand the discussion the way you explained it, well said.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Autocad Civil 3D

I don't get paid for saying it but a company out of Denver called ecad has a guy named Ken Martinez and he is pretty much the guru of a lot of cool st...

4 years ago
Page 20 / 215