AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jimmy-rodgers
jimmy-rodgers
@jimmy-rodgers
Free
Joined: September 2, 2010 4:36 pm
Last seen: June 12, 2026 8:05 pm
Topics: 9 / Replies: 19
Reply
RE: Latest Black Hills Monuments - 1890's.

Jerry, always enjoy the pics of the monuments you find. Was wondering how you go about picking which monuments to look for? Do you take a quad sheet...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnetic Locators

Do you have contact info?

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnetic Locators

I sent it to schonstedt and it could not be repaired - the board was no longer available. First sent it back in '05 then again in '08 and now in '11....

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Magnetic Locators

I am borrowing a Houndog till I get something else and I agree with the love/hate thing. I'm not real crazy about it so far. May have to grow on me ...

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 13
Views: 828
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 743
Reply
RE: WTC A Day In The Life.

Thanks for the posts about the rebuilding. My son was in NYC last year and he went to the WTC site. He wants to go back to see the memorial and museu...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Lafayette County/Oxford Mississippi Deeds

br>Jimmy, Lafayette County does not have the deeds online as far as I know. This is the link to the county site and it will let you see the maps and ...

15 years ago
Page 2 / 2