Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 29, 2026 4:29 pm
Sounds like a great opportunity to get height mod values on stations convenient to an individual's area of practice at very low cost.
There's a 2-part article titled Origins of GPS in the May and June issues of GPS World that I found both interesting and enjoyable. It covers a lot o...
What kind of tile? If it's pliable, a cutoff cup tack driven flush might work. If it's stone, a discretely scribed cross comes to mind. How badly a...
> it sure would be good for all of us for Kent or whoever to cite some sort of legitimate reference to justify the rationale that a senior line is ...
When I find original monuments marking the endpoints of a line, I generally treat intervening junior monuments as closing corners and show them off li...
> Any comments on junior corners controlling senior lines? A junior corner set during the course of a competent survey is a witness to the location...