AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: September 29, 2026 6:13 pm
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: Hey, Jack Chiles!

> Can someone link me to the DC50 website.... I am just not happy with my Carlson SurvCE an might look at this as an alternative.Here's the PSSLLC ...

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1089
Reply
RE: The Lost Library

Found LibraryHow did you do that?I just did some keyword searches from the main window. That brought up "Main Forum Search Results" that included bot...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: The Lost Library

Found LibraryThe transfer of the archives from the old i-boards site appears to be complete -- I just did a couple of random searches that pulled up ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: The Lost Library

We've made our stand here for all the reasons known. In retrospect, and with 4 decades of work and experience, i don't see one damn once of true respe...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: So, what does his gravestone say?

Gail Borden, Jr.> I tried and failed. I tried again and again and succeeded.How about "I tried to make doce de leite and failed. I tried again and...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Found 1/4 corner today

Has your camera had trouble extending its lens? Is it taking drugs to correct the problem? I've heard that Viagra makes everything look blue...

16 years ago
Page 374 / 374