AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
JesseG
JesseG
@jesseg
Free
Joined: March 8, 2023 10:33 pm
Topics: 1 / Replies: 10
Reply
RE: Geodimeter 400,500,4000,600 and Trimble 5500/5600 toolkit

To the Unknown person offering services,It looks like your lunar waneshaft overfumbled.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Rookie questions on total station setup. Geodimeter 4400/ATS

I'm trying to get my Geodimeter 4400 to track an RMT but I can't find anything about auto lock in any of the menus.. I could be looking in all the wro...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodimeter 400,500,4000,600 and Trimble 5500/5600 toolkit

I continue to tinker with these old Geodimeter units. I have a couple 610's, a couple 140's, a 4400 and a 5601. Here's some notes in case anyone else...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Rookie questions on total station setup. Geodimeter 4400/ATS

Fascinating! Well, if it does it again I think I know how to get to the level compensator and I'll take it out/apart and investigate!

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodimeter 400,500,4000,600 and Trimble 5500/5600 toolkit

I'm interested! Do you know what model it is approximately? Is it motorized? Thanks!

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Rookie questions on total station setup. Geodimeter 4400/ATS

I know this is old thread, but I recently got a Geodimeter 4400. I haven't got a remote target for it yet. The reason the cross hairs aim below the pr...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodimeter 400,500,4000,600 and Trimble 5500/5600 toolkit

Just wanted to say that I too have a 5600 that says 30.8 on the serial terminal. However, the bootloader is still in it -- if I type ? and press enter...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodimeter 400,500,4000,600 and Trimble 5500/5600 toolkit

Thank you so much for this set of utilities!I just backed up my Geodimeter 610 Pro (which does work!)However, I can't seem to backup the CU Alpha that...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5601 DR200 + TSCe + Survey Controller v10.80 compatible?

@olemanriver Thank you so much! I would be most grateful for any tips, guides, or clues you might happen to rummage up, but no rush certainly, this is...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 5601 DR200 + TSCe + Survey Controller v10.80 compatible?

@olemanriver Yeah, that's what I was thinking! I'm I suspect mine probably has gone battery-flat-brain dead. Why else would someone sell it cheap in a...

4 years ago