AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jeff-wright
jeff-wright
@jeff-wright
Free
Joined: October 22, 2010 12:25 pm
Last seen: March 25, 2026 5:21 pm
Topics: 32 / Replies: 50
Reply
RE: Dead Profession?

There's no Apprenticeship, C.T.Hi Don,There is an apprenticeship in California. (Southern California Joint Apprenticeship Committee) I spent about 6...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Cut Sheet for Excel

Would you mind emailing me your excel cutsheet also? I would greatly appreciate it!Thanks,Jeff

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Previous California Exam-Published Solutions

> Best of luck Jeff. Did you use any if the CLSA study materials?Hi Frank,Yes, I did use the CLSA material. I've been through their study guide a...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Previous California Exam-Published Solutions

Hi Jim,Many of the old tests have been released. For example, the Caltrans website has several old exams going back to 1980. Unfortunately, the offi...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1811
Reply
RE: Error Analysis Problem

Error Analysis Problem - CORRECTION> :> Hi Keith,> >> > ER........he might respond better to "Kent" :'(Oops. Sorry, Kent.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Error Analysis Problem

Error Analysis Problem - CORRECTIONHi Keith,Thanks for the explanation. The only part that I don't fully understand is how you determine the 2.447 mu...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Error Analysis Problem

Error Analysis Problem - CORRECTIONHi Kent,Thanks for the response and the reference.Jeff

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 1062
Reply
RE: Determine East 50' of This Lot

It is very similar to that problem. However, the problem that I posted goes one step further by making you choose which line governs the new parcel d...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: 1/2 Of PLSS Lot

Thanks, Keith. That has always been unclear to me.

14 years ago
Topic
14 years ago
Replies: 7
Views: 1209
Topic
Replies: 77
Views: 3071
Reply
RE: Standards and Specifications Study Material

Thanks for the link. I think this will get me where I need to be for this category of the exam. Thank you to everyone who posted! I greatly apprecia...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Standards and Specifications Study Material

JeffHi Moe,Thanks for the information. I've been using the older short version. I'll look up the new one tonight.Jeff

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Standards and Specifications Study Material

Hi Matt,Do you recommend a particular edition of Black's?Thanks,Jeff

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Standards and Specifications Study Material

Hi Keith,I have been studying the manual along with many survey texts and popular references. After reviewing the NCEES and California test plans, I ...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 16
Views: 1099
Reply
RE: Errata, 1001 Solved Surveying Fundamentals Problems

Hi Mr. Wahl,Did you receive my email?Thanks,Jeff

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Errata, 1001 Solved Surveying Fundamentals Problems

Hi Clyde,The difference I came up with is about 0.3' in the Northings and 1' in the Eastings. The difference could certainly be due to my error. Jef...

14 years ago
Page 2 / 5