AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Jed
Jed
@jed
Free
Joined: March 16, 2021 8:12 pm
Topics: 14 / Replies: 149
Reply
RE: Celebrity sighting in Grand Ronde, Oregon!

Never been to Alaska but I'm looking for ANY excuse!

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 854
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 4
Views: 622
Reply
RE: Green Flagging

@on_point I was going to say the same thing. Burn it on construction. Storm or sanitary, don't matter let the contractor know and use a lot

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Green Flagging

@on_point I was going to say the same thing. Burn it on construction. Storm or sanitary, don't matter let the contractor know and use a lot

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Where am I?

That reminds me I still need to finish that job above Devils Punch Bowl You must not have seen me waving

3 years ago
Reply
RE: When to use a Philly Rod vs a Linker Rod?

Looking at a __.__ Need a__.__ A beer for setting the lenker correctly the first try? My old company owes me a couple kegs! We would set all the hu...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Filing Section Corner Records

We restore everything to state standards. 2 live bearing trees at 1/16 corners and 4 live bearing trees at 1/4 and section corners.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Thalweg vs. Thread

How far from the thalweg to the Mark Twain?

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Lifting manhole lids safely

Lifting is lifting every way you cut it and it sucks when yer back goes out. A 4ft chunk of 5/8ths rebar can be inserted in most manhole lid holes a...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: New Community Map now in beta -- please test! ????

It's got me out in the middle of Mcdonald Forest near the Old Growth Trail. I'm okay with that

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Explaining datum to a search team

In that situation I could almost guarantee all they wanted to know is of everyone was setting their hand held GPS to DMM, DDD or DMS. They probably t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Does everyone deserve to own land?

If you think your land is yours, stop paying property tax and find out.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Do you rehab monuments?

I was trained by a previous surveyor to note the direction of a bend, spin, pull, shoot the hole and put the bent pin back. The guy I work for now ha...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Antique Barbed Wire Society Convention

I didn't know this was a thing, I find old cattle fence strung through the woods that has to go back to the 1800s. Its everywhere out here

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Entry Level Book Recommendation

Get a write in the rain book At the top of the first page write Sta Bs+ Hi Fs- Ifs- Elev Have them reference that first page till...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: X marks the spot

I've scratched hundreds of scribes. Only times they weren't control was when a pin was under concrete sometetimes i would transfer the divit to the su...

4 years ago
Page 1 / 9