AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
JD Juelson
JD Juelson
@jd-juelson
Free
Joined: January 24, 2011 12:14 pm
Topics: 40 / Replies: 555
Reply
RE: I love geodesy>facebook

Under the neat line:I liked the picture of the NBA stars with t-shirts in support of the fellow that died in New York...."I Can't Breath" (cain't spel...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Tribrach Adapters

You probably already checked this....there is a set screw on the lock knob that sometimes is set in too far, not allowing you to turn it all the way??...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting pin cushion

Don't have any pictures, but I found a corner with 3 alum caps, all touching each other and all from the same guy ????????????????????WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWT...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a new laptop

About 4K with the racing stripes and flames!-JD-

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Need a new laptop

Last 2 were 17", which is nice when playing with autocad. Trouble is, my traveling around the state takes a major toll on them, + they are just over ...

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 14
Views: 1048
Reply
RE: HP33s and HP35s Programs

Thanks, I'll give these a try. I gave my 33 away years ago and bought a 35, just used for general comps, fits the vest better than the 48. I need t...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Why can't some jobs just stay dead?

Work is workall I can say. Times are tough. I'm stuck in the office drafting up as-built info from 3 years ago......BORING!!, But, I am a whore, nee...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: MACHETE SHARPENER

What Cris said....:good: -JD-

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Night time targets

Night time targets, simple man!Shine a flashlight at the prism, it'll pick up the beam and there ya go. Use to have a mini mag taped to the handle on...

12 years ago
Page 2 / 30