AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jamsden
jamsden
@jamsden
Free
Joined: March 17, 2024 12:15 pm
Last seen: March 27, 2026 8:02 pm
Topics: 3 / Replies: 8
Topic
Reply
RE: Topcon GTS-2 infö and parts needed

A happy update: the Topcon GTS-2 is working beautifully. I put in new batteries in the handle, did some adjustments and now it works great. It's a nic...

7 months ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GTS-2 infö and parts needed

Thank you very much, it is much appreciated. I got the batteries replaced in my GTS-2 and did some adjustments and verified the distance measurements ...

11 months ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GTS-2 infö and parts needed

Back when I was younger (50 years ago) I was on a 3 man survey crew using transit and steel tape. Now I see surveyors out in the field by themselves c...

2 years ago
Reply
2 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GTS-2 infö and parts needed

@glenn-borkenhagen Thank you! And I’d be happy to contribute to the forum.

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GTS-2 infö and parts needed

What do these items in the display mean: green dot on the left: battery state? 00: Signal strength? 12: PPM 17: an error code? red dot o...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GTS-2 infö and parts needed

@chris-bouffard I found a GTS-2B manual which indicates the data collector is optional, and distance measurements are automatic once the reflection is...

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 17
Views: 2721
Reply
RE: Need spanner wrench for 1956 K&E Transit

Cary NC. Color isn't an issue.

3 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 8
Views: 782