AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 5:51 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Lawyers!

At a convention of biological scientists, one researcher remarks to another, "Did you know that in our lab we have switched from rats to lawyers for o...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: C3D labels

Jawja, post: 437668, member: 12766 wrote: ... just makes Waldo an easier find.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Meander Lines in Texas

paden cash, post: 437445, member: 20 wrote: It really doesn't matter. Six other of your brethren have stacked up rocks and driven axles in the ground...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Suburban drivers

Well that's just great...I'm only 53 an I have apparently graduated to crotchety old coot status. With all apologizes to Jeff Foxworthy; "If you don'...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Suburban drivers

Just A. Surveyor, post: 437429, member: 12855 wrote: Ironically an El Camino would probably be a great choice because you reach into the bead without ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble S6 3" Robotic setup

I guess now that it's sold you can retire and move to Florida.

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Long term employees-

FL/GA PLS., post: 437297, member: 379 wrote: In my previous post I stated "WC" which may have been misleading,I just assumed a workplace injury when y...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Leaf Identification Quiz

paden cash, post: 437276, member: 20 wrote: OK guys...does anybody recognize what type of leaf this might be? Initial guess....Box Elder

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Binger'ed

I assume your license number is 3-155; you old timers are alway so happy when someone finds one of the corners you set early in your career ;):p

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Boat anchors or worth fixing?

Encase them in Lucite and raffle them off as really big paperweights at the fall MSS conference.;)

9 years ago
Page 93 / 287