AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Why “cut line”?

"Question is why would a survey crew cut line? It’s economically unfeasible."That's a question for the guy paying the invoice; heck I'll pass out flye...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What Is The worst Architect Blunder You've Ever Seen?

Is it technically a blunder if it comes out looking exactly like the architect intended?"You have to give this much to the Luftwaffe: when it knocked ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Successors and/or Assigns

Another point to keep in mind is that, while the original lender may want that language in the certification, that is no guarantee that any successor ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Successors and/or Assigns

I don't generally have a problem with "successors and/or assigns" of the lender. The nature of the commercial lending market is that a certification t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: I guess I can never get a PA license

I've got you beat. Maryland has a licensure path that allows you to skip the FS and go straight to the PS & State exams with twelve years of expe...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What is "successful" in our business ?

"To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

11 years ago
Reply
RE: 800 th Anniversary June 19th

> From the article:> > "The Magna Carta has been the most valuable export of Great Britain to the rest of the world."Uh...I'm going to have t...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Tip your hat to a mentor

An unnamed surveyor who taught me both how to be a surveyor - that you perform whatever amount of research and fieldwork necessary to get the boundary...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Warren Knight Sipe Sumner Pattern Compass

Apparently it was the RTK of its day 😉 "The end product of a practitioner depends not only on the equipment used, but with the ability and care used...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: RTK Surveys, That's it, I'm calling one of you out

RTK really meansRepeatedTediousKvetching

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 992
Page 152 / 287