AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: The Things you see whilst out Surveying!

"the floodgates opened up yesterday in this state" Uh, yeah..no one smoked weed in Oregon before yesterday B-) JimU of O Class of 85

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Railroad Reservation

Depending on the state, telecommunication facilities and some utility pipelines are classified as common carriers. By reserving the common carrier ope...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: If I ever get killed surveyin'..

flyin solo, post: 325505, member: 8089 wrote: "roach coach" is an outdated term, sir. "food truck" is the acceptable term and i, for one, particularl...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Iron rod caps

Kris Morgan, post: 325490, member: 29 wrote: Paint the tops and put a punch mark in the top. Be sure to use a big enough rod so the next guy has roo...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: If I ever get killed surveyin'..

Moe Shetty, post: 325483, member: 138 wrote: 4 some horrendous new tick or chigger borne illness 5.) Lethal injection after I strangle a contractor.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: I need some serious advice...PLEASE

I loved a lot of the elements of running my own solo practice but ultimately shut it down and went to work for a multi-state engineering firm for a fe...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Projects

You can count my vote three times...I attended the training last year and sent two of my guys to it a couple of weeks ago.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Do you still use TXT font in your drawings?

Arial and Romans when I have to follow company CAD standardsBaskerville and Gill Sans when the decision is mine 😉

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Calling Solo Surveyors!

Formerly solo here. You have to set your fees based on a realistic estimate of how your billable/non-billable time will break down. I assumed I was g...

11 years ago
Topic
11 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 700
Reply
RE: What is everyone's opinions on dual license holders? (PE/PLS)

Two licenses never works out. You have to pick one...hunting or marriage.

11 years ago
Page 151 / 287